1. All training is undertaken voluntarily and at the customers own risk.
2. Arrow Driver Training and its staff accept no liability for any injury, damage or loss of any kind.
3. All courses are booked on a first come first serve basis.
4. A deposit must be paid to secure a booking.
5. Provisional bookings are held for no more than 24 hours.
6. We require 48 hours notice to cancel lessons – failure to notify us will result in a loss of fees.
7. We also require the same notice to change or alter any intensive course bookings. While we will do everything we can to assist, we reserve the right to charge for lost lessons. Any cancellation is subject to a 10% administration fee. In all instances, the Directors decision is final. More details are available upon request.
Arrow Driver Training must be made aware of any special needs of the student. These include dietary, medical or learning difficulties.
You must be able to read a standard number plate from 20.5 metres (as per your driving licence requirements). Should you require corrective eye wear for this, you must use said eye wear while taking any training on road. Failing to meet this requirement will mean training is terminated and no refund will be available. If you are unsure about your eyesight one of our staff will be happy to help.
You must have valid car entitlement on your driving licence which must be brought along with you. If you hold a photocard licence you must provide both photocard and paper counterpart and both parts MUST have the same issue number. Failure to do so may prevent any course continuing. All dates subsequently may be lost and no refund will be offered. If you are unsure about your licence one of our staff will be happy to help.
ALL students MUST have a working knowledge of the Highway Code (copies available for purchase from Arrow Driver Training along with theory test discs). We reserve the right to refuse or terminate training at any time if lack of Highway Code knowledge causes danger to yourself or other road users. Your course cost will be lost and continuation will be available at an hourly rate once the Highway Code has been read and understood.
The course balance must be paid in full by the start of training unless otherwise agreed with the Director, in all cases the Directors decision is final.
Arrow Driver Training reserves the right to terminate courses if the student fails to comply with instruction, or acts in a reckless manner. In this instance any course balance will be lost and we reserve the right to charge for ANY damages to vehicles or property that is caused as a direct result of failure to comply with instructions or reckless behaviour. We also reserve the right to book any further training.
These terms and conditions are in place to ensure you have the safest and most enjoyable experience learning to drive and passing your test. Note that booking any course is seen as acceptance of these conditions.